Mario Wilms will release his debut album through Freude Am Tanzen.
Regarded as nurturing more eclectic takes on house and techno from artists like the Wighnomy Brothers, Freude Am Tanzen's next LP release is a suitably diverse effort from one of its mainstays, Mario Wilms, AKA Douglas Greed. Wilms entered the FAT fold in 2006 with his Madame C. EP and his debut long player for the Jena-based label presents a blend of electronic and live instrumentation across a medley of styles. Alongside a collaboration with film composer Pascal Bideau on "Down Here" KRL features a number of guest vocalists, including a surprising contribution from UK drum & bass MC Kemo.
01. Pain (feat Mooryc)
02. Down There
03. Down Here (Douglas Greed & Pascal Bideau)
04. Bridges Over Babylon (feat Kemo)
05. Love is Not a Trick Candle
06. Back Room Deal (feat Dehlia de France)
07. Die Schwarze Witwe Liebe
09. Waiting in Line (Feat Ian Simmonds)
10. Morning Gloria (feat Mooryc)
11. Hold it Together til Our Friends are Gone
12. Shiver (Dehlia de France)
Freude Am Tanzen will release KRL on October 14th, 2011.