Marc Romboy's label has a new mix due out next month.
Throughout its seven-year run, Systematic Recordings has found its signature sound by putting a classic spin on contemporary house and tech house. As with previous editions by Stephan Bodzin and Romboy himself, Systematic Colours Volume Three provides a snapshot of the German label though a mix that draws exclusively from its catalogue. Phonique culls tracks from the past two years of Systematic releases, from Marc Romboy's collaboration with Detroit's Blake Baxter to more recent cuts like Chelonis R. Jones' "Pompadour." The mix will be available on CD at the beginning of October.
01. Marc Romboy Vs. Blake Baxter - Where Would You Be? (Version 2)
02. Chelonis R. Jones - Pompadour (Gorge Dub)
03. Spirit Catcher - Frequent Traveller
04. Ante Perry & Olivier Grégoire - Swing
05. F.E.X. - Hedonism
06. Dachshund - Vapor
07. Dimitri Andreas - Pharaoh
08. Rodriguez Jr. Vs. Marc Romboy - Couleur de L'Espoir
09. Marc Romboy Vs. Stephan Bodzin - Callisto (Joris Voorn Remix)
10. Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Fever Mix)
11. Marc Romboy Vs. Stephan Bodzin - Atlas (Gui Boratto Remix)
12. Audio Soul Project - Traditionalist
13. Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Through the Smoke
14. Marc Romboy Vs. Stephan Bodzin - Triton
Systematic Recordings will release Systematic Colours Volume Three on October 7th, 2011.