The math rock three-piece have personally selected remixers for each track of Gloss Drop, including Silent Servant, Kangding Ray and Kode9.
The remix album will be released on CD and download in mid-April on Warp Records. Battles hinted at a taste for club music on the original 2011 LP, which featured Comeme artist Matias Aguayo, and the new remix package further confirms this notion. As the band state in their press release of the Silent Servant remix: "We wanted something that would sound like a religious epiphany at 9:00 AM in Berghain... and that is exactly what we got!" Other remixers include Hyperdub boss Kode9, Kompakt mainstay Gui Boratto and Raster-Noton's Kangding Ray.
Warp have also begun releasing the remix album over four separate 12-inches, two of which are already available. The CD and download formats will contain a bonus remix of "Sundome" by the Boredoms' Yamantaka Eye, who collaborated with Battles on the original track.
01. Wall Street (Gui Boratto Remix)
02. Sweetie & Shag (The Field Remix)
03. Futura (The Alchemist Remix)
04. White Electric (Shabazz Palaces Remix)
05. Africastle (Kode9 Remix)
06. Inchworm (Silent Servant Remix - Edit)
07. Toddler (Kangding Ray Remix - Edit)
08. Dominican Fade (Qluster Remix)
09. Ice Cream (BDG #Gang Gang Dance Remix)
10. Rolls Bayce (Hudson Mohawke Remix)
11. My Machines (Patrick Mahoney & Dennis McNany Remix)
12. Sundome (EYE Remix)
Warp will release Dross Glop on April 16th, 2012.