A new collection from the Mule sister label features Juju & Jordash, Vakula, Lawrence and Eddie C among others.
The compilation follows the Mule sub-label's usual trademark style: dreamy deep house, occasionally with a hint of disco, ambient or krautrock. All of the songs are unmixed and selected by label head Toshiya Kawasaki. Most are previously unreleased, but some, like Eddie C's "Tunnel Mountain," have come out recently on Endless Flight or one of Mule's other associated labels. Other contributors include Vakula, Juju & Jordash and Barnt, one of the artists behind the Cologne label Magazine, plus Mule family regulars Kuniyuki and Lawrence. German deep house up-and-comers Christopher Rau and Oskar Offermann make the cut as well. As usual, the sleeve design comes courtesy of Stefan Marx.
01. Vakula - Interpretation
02. Eddie C - Tunnel Mountain
03. Roman Rauch - Feelings
04. Kuniyuki - Cairn
05. Franklin de Costa - She Is the One
06. Juju & Jordash - Juno Sync
07. Barnt - Hark
08. Red Sparrow - Weep for Me
09. Christopher Rau - That Dam Love
10. Lawrence - Teenage Barb
11. Creative Swing Alliance - Everybody Stand Around
12. Oskar Offermann - U Can You to Me Say
Endless Flight will release I'm Starting to Feel Okay Vol.5 on May 21st, 2012.