The Classic label man mixes things up for D-Edge this summer.
The imprint, as is clear from the name, is connected to the Sao Paolo club of the same name. The venue is one of the most credible and underground clubs on the continent, regularly bringing in acts from the house and techno world. As the co-head of Classic Records, Solomon's house credentials are unparalleled, so he seems a natural fit for the imprint's debut bow into the CD market. Throughout, Solomon balances things between house and techno, with things reaching a peak early on via Roberto Rodriguez's epic remix of Scope's "Seven Reasons." It's the seventh official mix compilation from Solomon in his lengthy career, and his first since 2006's A Classic Decade.
01. The Grand Corporation feat. Jeremy Glen - Wonder & Amazement
02. The Digital Kid - Angels Looking Down On Me
03. Red Rackem - How I Program
04. Kris Wadsworth - Lime & Pink
05. Crooked Man - This Machine (Kills Me)
06. Scope feat. Terry Grant - Seven Reasons (Roberto Rodriguez Vocal Mix)
07. Kink & Neville Watson - Metropole
08. Crooked Man - Preset
09. Jonny Fiasco - Vital Signs
10. Andy Meecham - Morning Banger
11. Iz & Diz - Juvenated
12. Trademarq - Leave Me Alone (Brett Johnson Remix)
13. Boo Williams - Devil Music
14. Duckbeats - I Really Do Believe
D-Edge will release Cutting Edge on July 7, 2012.