Label staples like Lee Foss, Alexis Raphael, Richy Ahmed and Miguel Campbell all feature on the latest collection from the Hot Creations offshoot.
Hot Waves Vol. 3 mostly features new additions to the Hot Creations family like Mark Jenkyns, Tom Ruijg and France's Julien Sandre. Some of the usual suspects make an appearance as well, though, including Alexis Raphael, label co-founder Lee Foss and Hot Creations staples Richy Ahmed and Miguel Campbell, who deliver a collaborative track, "Tell Me Why." Per usual, the compilation will be available digitally, preceded by a double 12-inch featuring six selections from the full 14.
In related news, Hot Natured, the key duo behind Hot Creations, just got twice as big: core members Lee Foss and Jamie Jones have welcomed Luca C and Ali Love into the lineup. The four artists have been busy recording an album together in LA, with the first single, Benediction, due out at the end of October.
01. Alexis Raphael - Warhorn
02. Julien Sandre & Dast - Wanna Be
03. Lee Webster - Spending All Her Money
04. Robert James - Body Movement
05. wAFF - Sunshine
06. Bartolomeo - Jean Is Not Death
07. Tboy & Wildkats - Denied
08. Tom Ruijg - Space Frase
09. Guilhem & Remi Mazet - Zohra
10. Lee Foss - Life On Mars
11. Mark Jenkyns - Moola
12. Richy Ahmed & Miguel Campbell - Tell Me Why
13. Digitaria - Crazy Life (Funky Fat Remix)
14. Dirty Channels - So Special
Hot Waves will release Hot Waves Vol. 3 on September 24th, 2012.