Kasper Bjørke, Martin Brodin and Copycat will all feature on the new compilation from the Belgian imprint.
The Ghent-based label was set-up by The Glimmers in 2000, and has put out records from the likes of Lindstrøm, Prins Thomas and Aeroplane. The Pink Collection is the first edition in a series of colour-inspired compilations, showcasing a mix of seasoned and up-and-coming acts. Scandinavian favourites Kasper Bjørke, Martin Brodin and Copycat all feature, alongside music from Germany's Satin Jackets and Australian three-piece Holy Models.
01. Holy Models - Swimming
02. Satin Jackets - Olivia
03. Brynjolfur - I Love You (Original Mix)
04. Made in Sane - Flying Circuits
05. Mastercris feat. Novika - Most Valued
06. Ichisan - Jugoton
07. Martin Brodin - Lazise 1979
08. Majestique - Must Get There (Original Mix)
09. The Living Islands - Stars On The Sea (Blue Dub Version)
10. ATTAR! feat. Cherry - The Fool
11. Golden Fleece - Egg On Legs
12. Copycat - Waste Of Space
13. Kasper Bjørke - The Grey Area
Eskimo Recordings will release Eskimo Recordings Presents The Pink Collection on September 2nd, 2013.