The Berghain selector has picked tracks from the likes of Answer Code Request, ROD and Robert Hood.
The selection leans heavily on material from Dettmann's own label, MDR, with 11 of the 19 cuts plucked from his pool of unreleased demos: these include tracks by Answer Code Request, Dario Zenker, ROD, Norman Nodge, Francois X and Marcelus. The likes of Terence Fixmer, Vril and Robert Hood (as Monobox) also feature. Dettmann's own remixes of Carl Craig (as Paperclip People) and Joey Anderson also appear.
"I mixed it at home with two CD players, as most of the tracks are not available on vinyl yet," Dettmann says. "The mix is mostly based on unreleased MDR demo tracks, which I've carried around with me for the last few years. For example the ROD track, I've had this one for at least three years. Now it is finally a good opportunity to release those tracks and they will all come out on MDR."
The first launch party will take place at fabric on Saturday, August 30th, with Dettmann joined in Room Two by Joey Anderson and Byetone. The second launch event is happening at Berghain on Saturday, September 6th.
01. Ryan James Ford - Arthure Iccon
02. The Persuader - Sun Position
03. Terence Fixmer - Inside Of Me
04. Marcel Dettmann - Apron (PAS The Rhythm Remix)
05. Answer Code Request - Transit 0.2
06. Dario Zenker - Nearlin
07. Monobox - Film
08. FBK - It’s Not The Point
09. Marcel Dettmann - Radar (Byetone Remix)
10. Rod - RSPCT
11. Paperclip People - Country Boy Goes Dub (Marcel Dettmann Remix)
12. Norman Nodge - BB 1.0
13. Francois X - Rising
14. Marcel Dettmann - Lightworks (Ø [Phase] Remix)
15. Lockertmatik - M_Lock 4
16. Wincent Kunth - Carlre
17. Joey Anderson - Repulsive (Marcel Dettmann Edit)
18. Marcelus - Flash
19. Vril - Torus XXXII
Fabric Records will release fabric 77 on August 18th, 2014.