The likes of Joris Voorn, Popof and Monoloc have taken on tracks from Houle's 2004 full-length for Minus.
Restored, the first of six albums Houle has produced, was released on Richie Hawtin's Minus label in 2004. Though his two most recent LP efforts, 2012's Undercover and last year's Cola Party, came through Items & Things, the label Houle runs alongside Magda and Troy Pierce, Hawtin's imprint will handle the release of the remixes. Eleven remixes have been collected from a wide-ranging cast of artists, including Joris Voorn, M.A.N.D.Y., Popof, Monoloc and Danny Daze. Houle himself also makes a appearance, teaming with vocalist Genevieve Marentette for a new edit of "Demor."
The full remix album and will be available on digital formats on April 6th. It's also set to be spread across three vinyl EPs—the first will drop on the 6th as well, with two-week intervals spaced between the release of the other two.
01. Marc Houle - Business (M.A.N.D.Y. Remix)
02. Marc Houle and Genevieve Marentette - Demor (Edit)
03. Marc Houle - Girl One (Cosmic Boys Remix)
04. Marc Houle - Pepper (Monkey Safari Remix)
05. Marc Houle - Borrowed Gear (Joris Voorn Remix)
06. Marc Houle - Talk To Me Baby (Danny Daze Doom Dub)
07. Marc Houle - Clock Width (Havard Bass Remix)
08. Marc Houle - Late For Work (Popof Remix)
09. Marc Houle - Coar (Julian Jeweil Remix)
10. Marc Houle - Has To Do (Justin James' 519 Flip)
11. Marc Houle - Sheep (Monoloc Remix)
Minus will release the Restored remixes album on April 6th, 2015.