Peter Kersten, Christian Naujoks and Richard von der Schulenburg are behind the new outlet.
Kersten, AKA Lawrence, is one of the founders of Hamburg's Dial, a record label that the other two Sky Walking members have close affiliations to. Their new label, also called Sky Walking, will launch with a compilation titled 41'36'', which indicates its running time in the style of John Cage. Notes that accompany the compilation say it's anchored by an openness to collaboration and experimentation—making it "weird and nerdy" in some places and "playful and humorous" in others.
In addition to a track from Sky Walking, titled "Fordite," there are also contributions from Efdemin (as one half of Sollmann & Gürtler) and Nowerk, a collaboration between F#X and Naujoks.
01. Sergei Tcherepnin - Queer 1
02. Sollmann & Gürtler - Gegen Die Zeit
03. Nowerk - Clarion
04. Eve Essex & Dan Fox - Nose
05. Sky Walking - Fordite
06. Konrad Sprenger - Sustain
07. Misanthrope CA - Jungle Troops
08. Keller G - Empathy Stalk And Sain
09. Nika Son - Drissk
10. Gebrochene Beine - Lächeln
Sky Walking will release 41'36'' soon.