The DJ/producer will release a mix on Mule Musiq early next year.
The producer seems to have gone the timeless route, mixing tracks of recent-but-not-too-recent vintage that Goldmann has been caning in his DJ sets. Petre Inspirescu's "Sakadat," Mathew Jonson's "Symphony for the Apocalpyse," Villalobos' "What You Say Is More Than I Can Say" all feature, alongside new Goldmann tracks "Wolverine" and "The Five Boroughs," which are set to be released in 12-inch form two weeks before the mix.
Also on the agenda for Goldmann is, of course, the previously mentioned two disc set The Transitory State on Goldmann's own Macro imprint, as well as a night celebrating the release of the album at the Berghain on September 4th. It's a show which also promises Ricardo Villalobos performing an electroacoustic DJ set. We're not sure exactly what that means, but we're guessing it's going to be mighty interesting either way.
01. Stefan Goldmann - Five Boroughs
02. Mathew Jonson - Symphony For The Apocalypse
03. Stephan-G & The Persuader - Kaos
04. Villalobos - What You Say Is More Than I Can Say
05. Joel Mull - Blossom
06. Minilogue - Inca
07. Nail - (I Don't Wanna) Hurt U
08. Plastikman - Hypokondriak
09. MIA - Chateau Mandourelle
10. Panash' - Cheval
11. Stefan Goldmann - Wolverine
12. Petre Inspirescu - Sakadat
13. Carsten Jost - Love
14. Jens Zimmermann - Tranquilitté
15. Dennis Ferrer feat. Malena Perez - I Can't Go Under
16. Francesco Tristano - The Melody (Balil Remix)
17. Tuomi - Mourning Eyes
Mule Musiq will release The Empty Foxhole in February 2009.