Dutch techno stalwart Jeroen Verheij will release a mix on his recently founded Gem Records imprint in April.
Jeroen Verheij has spent the last twenty years of his life as a central figure in the Netherlands' electronic music scene, producing techno-focused tracks as Meng Syndicate, Grooveyard and Secret Cinema amongst his other lesser known pseudonyms. Recently, Verheij has broken away from Michel De Hey's EC Music stable, finding a brand new audience with last year's "Kurzweil" and "Shake Ur Tech-Ass" tracks on Cocoon, while his Gem Records imprint has been founded to showcase new talents that have been handpicked by the producer.
Gem signings Egbert and Peter Horrevorts both have their material featured on Welcome To My Club, and Verheij also gives fans a chance to check out the Secret Cinema single "Glad Chord," which will be his first solo release on the label. Apart from selections taken from his own label, Verheij has also included tracks from Jamie Lloyd, Big Bully, Itamar Sagi, Tim Deluxe and Handycraft, incorporating minimal, tech-house and even some trancey elements into the 74-minute session.
01. Jamie Lloyd – When Good Oompa Loompa's Turn Bad
02. Big Bully – Nightflight
03. Ahmet Sisman – Baze
04. Steve Parker – Mexhilhao (Handycraft Remix)
05. DJ Sodeyama – Realthing
06. Norm & Jochen Pash – Watching You (Norman Zube Remix)
07. Andreas Saag – Jazz Lapse
08. Egbert – Yourself
09. Jewel Kid – Break My Heart (Masi & Mello Remix)
10. Christopher Benjamin – Drop Down Pass Out
11. Psycatron – Is What It Is (So It Is Remix)
12. Peter Horrevorts – Bloody Hands (Marc Marzenit Remix)
13. Cyro – Afrodisiac (Dirty Disorder Remix)
14. Tim Deluxe – When We Come To It
15. Oculus – Awake
16. Jakiro – Fountain Trip
17. Egbert – Haasten
18. Itamar Sagi – One Million Oaks
19. Secret Cinema – Glad Chord
20. Shinsuke Matsumoto – Lantern (Kuba Sojka Remix)
Gem Records will release Secret Cinema's Welcome To My Club on April 15th, 2010.