Tom Demac, Afrilounge and Franklin de Costa all feature on the German label's new compilation.
Begun in 2007, the series is named after a wine term that refers to a particularly elegant bottle or vineyard. Many of Connaisseur's mainstays are included on this year's installment, such as Afrilounge, Chymera and label head Alex Flitsch, who appears here alongside Butch. Several outsiders are featured as well, with tracks by Tom Demac, Franklin De Costa and drum & bass producer Dee Pulse, who steps out of his comfort zone with a rare 4/4 offering. Grand Cru also showcases a handful of new producers, including Rheinland native Florian Hollerith, who happens to be the compilation's only authentic winemaker.
01. Tom Demac - Sky Swatches
02. Daso vs. Ofrin - Time For Decisions
03. Franklin de Costa - Futureboy
04. ZoëXenia - B My Precious
05. Patrick Chardronnet - Reset
06. Afrilounge - Jericho Horns
07. Of Norway - Skogen Kaller
08. Estroe - Contradictie
09. Florian Hollerith - Fluxus
10. Himan - Break Time
11. Sebastian Roya - La Marcha
12. DJ Assassin - Deep Riddim
13. Pol_On - I Know That
14. Roberto Rodriguez - Vacuum
15. Cleymoore - Frequencies
16. Martin Beume - Mainspring
17. Chymera - Ghosts
18. Alex Flitsch meets Butch - Brevity Is The Soul Of Wit
19. Dee Pulse - Black Martin
20. Federleicht - Baal
Digital Only: 2XR - Missing Channel
Connaisseur will release Grand Cru 2010 on June 25th, 2010.