The famous mix series gets the Hot Creations treatment.
Co-head of the Hot Creations label along with Lee Foss, Jones has seen his stock rise considerably over the past few years, garnering him the #6 slot in the RA DJ poll last year. That's largely down to the pop-inflected house that Jones has begun to peddle more regularly. Fans can expect a large dose of that on Fabric 59, which sees Jones teaming with Foss as Hot Natured on two tracks and plenty of edits from Jones himself as well. Felix Da Housecat, Crazy P and Oppenheimer Analysis all feature as well, the latter of which no doubt adds an old school flavor to the mix.
01. Hot Natured feat. Ali Love & Kenny Glasgow - Time Intro
02. Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle (Metronomy Mix)
03. James Teej - Don't Appear (Redux)
04. Coat Of Arms - Is This Something (Jones Fly Edit)
05. White Lions - DePalma
06. Karen Pollack - You Can't Touch Me (Murk Remix - Jones Fly Edit)
07. Cajmere feat. Jamie Principle - God Sent ('10)
08. Felix Da Housecat - Madame Hollywood
09. Waifs & Strays - Body Shiver
10. jennygoesdirty - Amoureux Solitaires
11. Hot Natured feat. Ali Love & Kenny Glasgow - Assimilation
12. Crazy P - Open For Service
13. Panthers - Goblin City (Holy Ghost Mix)
14. Oppenheimer Analysis - The Devil's Dancers
15. Jamie Jones - The Lows
16. soho808 - Get Up Disco
17. Footprintz - Fear Of Numbers
Fabric will release Fabric 59 on September 12th, 2011.