The house imprint is celebrating its 15th birthday with 15 new tracks.
Originally founded in Turku, Finland, Moodmusic has since moved to Berlin, where both its founder and many of its affiliated acts—Dave DK, Martin Dawson and Dirt Crew amongst them—are now based. Specialising in dance floor-ready tech and deep house, the imprint has played host to releases from over two dozen producers since its inception, many of whom landed on the label for one-off singles. The anniversary compilation features 15 previously unreleased tracks, with contributions from the likes of Lil Tony, Geelong Breakfast Club and Sasse himself.
01. Henrik Schwarz & Sasse - Jena
02. Nick Chacona & Sasse - FT Green
03. Martin Dawson - You & Me Is Ecstacy
04. Geelong Breakfast Club - Bank Of Hours
05. Alexander Maier - Stolen Phone
06. Dave DK - Byway
07. James Flavour & Sasse - Chicago
08. Lele Sacchi - Together
09. Lil Tony - Hunter
10. Sandrino & Adryan - Rebirth
11. Sasse & Jori Hulkkonen - Agent Orange
12. Craig Torrance & Finn Casey - Your Mind
13. Sasse - Years Gone By
14. Phonogenic - Bal Air
15. Nils Penner - Against The Wind
Moodmusic will release Moodmusic XV in December, 2011.