The Moon Harbour boss and longtime Circo Loco staple is next in line for fabric's mix series.
Hailing from Leipzig, Germany, Tanzmann has long been a steady outlet for deep and club-ready tech house. For over a decade he's delivered his sound through a few different channels: his own productions, the records he releases on his labels (Moon Harbour and Cargo Edition) and his DJ sets around the world. He also bears what is now one of the most powerful brands in dance music: Circo Loco, with whom he's enjoyed a longstanding residency. fabric 65 shows him staying true to form with a set of sleek and understated selections from the likes of Monkey Maffia, Maya Jane Coles and Silicone Soul.
01. Minimono - Venus
02. Clockwork & Avatism - One Trick Pony
03. Monkey Maffia - Sources From The Past
04. Maya Jane Coles - Not Listening
05. Matthias Tanzmann - Konoa
06. Shenoda - The Question
07. Davide Squillace feat. Alex Nazar - Do Somebody
08. Jeff Moore & Jamie Lie A Kwie - Butt
09. Silicone Soul - Right On, Right On (Matthias Tanzmann Remix)
10. Guido Schneider & Florian Schirmacher - In The Toilette (Philip Bader Remix)
11. Alexis Cabrera - Everything
12. MFD - MFD 1.3
13. Just Be - Rain Come Down
Fabric Records will release fabric 65 on August 20th, 2012.