A collaboration between the Mexican festival and No. 19 Music, the mix features Oskar Offerman, Ten Walls and the duo themselves.
BPM mixes will come out twice a year and put festival favorites in the driver's seat. The Canadian duo are regulars at the festival (and also have a hand in No. 19 Music), so they're the logical pick for this first edition. They've brought together quite a range of music for the mix, from the stripped-down house of Oskar Offerman to the floor-filling sounds of Deetron. No. 19 artists Eric Volta and Louie Fresco also appear prominently, and one of Art Department's own tracks also features. The mix drops on January 27th, just a few weeks after the 2014 edition of BPM wraps up in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
01. Oskar Offerman - You Said Party, I Said Maybe (Dub)
02. Oskar Offerman & Edward - What Have We Become
03. Maher Daniel & Jon Charnis - Lonely Stars In Open Skies (Luca Bacchetti Remix)
04. Ten Walls - Requiem
05. Deetron - Character
06. Deniz Kurtel - Deepression
07. Boris Horel - Wild Combinations
08. Baikal - Why Don't Ya (Ripperton Remix)
09. Louie Fresco - Arabian Sexcapade
10. Art Department - Sun Comes Up (Mind Against 909 Remix)
11. Eric Volta - Love Your Illusion
12. VCMG - Single Blip (Mathew Jonson Remix)
13. Marcus Worgull & Peter Pardeike - Lenoix
14. Eric Volta featuring Gretz - Blood Burgundy (My Eyes Are Open)
No. 19 Music will release BPM001 on January 27th, 2014.