The next instalment in the Get Physical series will drop next month, featuring cuts from Axel Boman, Robag Wruhme and Gold Panda.
The announcement follows on from last year's The Wizard of Us EP (reviewed here by Dan Petry), which ignited the Berlin-based label's relationship with Simon Haehnel and Tobias Mueller. Joining the ranks of Dixon, DJ Hell and M.A.N.D.Y., the Cologne duo's entry into the long-running series sees them bridge the gap between on-the-go listening and full-on club fare. Across its summery, 70-minute frame, the 16-track mix takes in cuts from Gold Panda, Robag Wruhme, Axel Boman and Stimming, as well as Andhim's own remixes of Super Flu, 2raumwohnung and HVOB. Body Language Vol. 14 will be released both digitally and on CD.
01. Gold Panda - If You Knew (Reprise Long Live Take)
02. Maribou State - Moon Circles
03. Robag Wruhme - Pnom Gobal
04. Axel Boman – Hello
05. Ian Pooley - Kids Play (Stimming Remix)
06. Super Flu – IDDQD
07. Martin Waslewski - Dederon Pinafore
08. Optick - Hopasa (ICS Remix)
09. MarcAshken featuring SOS - Cat Walk
10. 2raumwohnung - Bye Bye Bye (andhim Remix)
11. Atjazz - It's Complete (Chateau Flight Darkside Mix)
12. Bostro Pesopeo - Cheer Up
13. andhim – Hausch
14. HVOB - Always Like This (andhim Remix)
15. Super Flu - Gether (andhim Remix)
16. Stereo Total - Liebe zu Dritt
Get Physical will release Body Language Vol.14 on April 25th, 2014.