The duo will release an album together next month.
The two producers have a lot in common—both are electronic experimentalists with a multitude of projects and identities, and both have touched on techno and ambient equally throughout their work. No. Inc., first hinted at last month, is the name for their collaboration, and its first album Early Reflections sits at the ambient end of their work, described in a press release as "[drawing] a very unique selection of vistas, from abstract to classic drones and beyond." It also marks the launch of their similarly named No. label, which apparently will continue in the same vein as Reflections (and release "all sorts of obscurities" according to Schmidt himself).
01. Early Reflections (Part I)
02. Early Reflections (Part II)
03. Early Reflections (Part III)
04. Early Reflections (Part IV)
05. Early Reflections (Part V)
06. Early Reflections (Part VI)
07. Early Reflections (Part VII)
No. will release Early Reflections on May 1st, 2014.