The Boston due have compiled a 12-track selection for Bastard Jazz Recordings.
The Boston duo have been called up to oversee the latest edition in the series run by Brooklyn label Bastard Jazz Recordings. Across 12 tracks they dip into modern boogie territory with cuts from Tom Noble, XL Middleton and Australian producer Inkswel, as well as material from Crew Love associate Tanner Ross, No Regular Play's Greg Paulus and Amsterdam producer Tom Trago. They also include one of their own tunes, "So Sedated," which features vocals from Dayonne Rollins.
In addition to CD, cassette and digital versions of Tempo Dreams 3, "So Sedated" will see release as a bonus 7-inch with another Soul Clap track called "Azul." You can listen to "So Sedated" over at Bastard Jazz Recordings' Bandcamp page. You can also check it out below.
01. XL Middleton – Antislumper
02. Tom Trago feat. M Cruzer – Hard Cash
03. J. Loverman – Life Unlimited (Ajukaja & Andrevski Rework)
04. Tom Noble – Tanked
05. Jules Born & Tanner Ross – No 1 Else But You
06. Soul Clap feat. Dayonne Rollins – So Sedated
07. FSQ – Break The Funk
08. Inkswel feat. Isaac Aesili & Harvey Sutherland – Jade Skyline
09. Analog Players Society – Enter City
10. Navid Izadi – Cadillack
11. G. Koop feat. 13teen – Butterfly
12. Greg Paulus – Everything (Love Down)
Bastard Jazz Recordings will release Tempo Dreams 3 on March 23rd, 2015.