Local Action will drop the producer's ambient record next week.
The London imprint ended last year in similar fashion, with the UK producer's debut album, Pixel Wave Embrace. Where Yamaneko focuses on grime and video game music-influenced sounds, Talbot Fade is more ambient, and actually predates the Yamaneko project to begin with. Talbot Fade first surfaced in 2013 with a self-released LP and a mix, before disappearing for a while.
With November Versions Yamaneko is revisiting the project, which gathers up some new Talbot Fade material along with his remixes of other artists, including Rimplton, Loon and a Yamaneko track. The label compares the music to The Caretaker and Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka.
November Versions is about "memories of places, people and things, and how the brain twists, fogs and sullies them through experiences, time and intoxication," according to the artist himself. "November has always felt like the turning point, as the cold and darkness of winter properly kicks in."
Stream "Forever, We Weren't Here" below.
01. Cold Like Misty
02. Underworld (Talbot Fade's Rebehold The Stars Edit)
03. Nowhere (Memory Hall Redux)
04. Boardgame James - Ocean Bluetooth (Talbot Fade Remix)
05. Talbot Fade - Weathered Sunrise
06. Yamaneko - Tugboat (Talbot Fade's Pixel Healing Detox)
07. Forever, We Weren't Here
08. Rimplton - White As (Talbot Fade's Buried In Snow Mix)
09. Talbot Fade - November Ghosts
10. Rimplton - Cumbria (Talbot Fade's November Version)
Local Action will release November Versions on December 11th, 2015.