The 23-track selection is out in April.
"I really wanted to deliver a mix that had a timeless quality about it and that contained tracks that people were not very familiar with already," says Fitzpatrick, who we profiled on RA in 2015. "Crucial to achieving this was the special edits that feature in the mix, as well as the exclusive and unreleased material that I was able to include which I hope everyone enjoys listening to." Due out April 15th, Fitzpatrick's 23-track selection contains five of his own tracks and remixes plus material from the likes of Scuba, Marcel Fengler, Mike Dehnert, Bjarki and Markus Suckut.
The launch party is happening at fabric on Saturday, April 16th, with Fitzpatrick joined by Mike Dehnert and Reset Robot. (Tickets are available here on RA.) He'll also headline a string of satellite launch parties in Europe, North America and South America, starting in Barcelona on April 21st and wrapping up in Buenos Aires on May 27th.
01. Charlotte de Witte - Weltschmerz (Melodic Theme)
02. Scuba - All I Think About Is Death (Radio Slave Atmos)
03. Marcel Fengler - Zen
04. Roberto - Triage
05. Truncate & Jimmy Edgar - Submission (Truncate Rework)
06. Mike Dehnert - Wokabeat
07. Reset Robot - Lolly Pop (4am Mix)
08. Audion - Mouth to Mouth (Scuba's Orbital 93 Mix)
09. Bjarki - Windy Cindy
10. Markus Suckut - Untitled #3
11. Alan Fitzpatrick - Where Haus?
12. Alan Fitzpatrick - 1992 (Boxia VIP)
13. Mike Dehnert - Meckwiki
14. Monoloc - TrySome
15. Reset Robot - Pressure (Roman Lindau Remix)
16. Psyk - Stigma
17. Alan Fitzpatrick - Eyes Wide Open (Mark Broom Edit)
18. Ilario Alicante - Forward
19. Operator - Flat Rotation Curves
20. 2000 and One - Wrangel Calling
21. Session Restore - Speak Out
22. Alan Fitzpatrick - End Theme
23. Drewxhill - Bullets (Alan Fitzpatrick's Lights Up Remix)
Fabric Records will release fabric 87 on April 15th, 2016.