The NYC party promoters will launch their new label, The Umbrella, with a 14-track collection next week.
The New York promoters have been throwing high-profile warehouse parties since 2011. Their list of past headliners includes house, techno and disco luminaries like Inner City, Jackmaster, Jacques Greene and Pearson Sound. Rinsed parties have been less frequent in the last year as they've been preparing to launch their new label The Umbrella.
Its inaugural release is a wide-reaching compilation that includes tracks from Dinamo Azari (of Azari and III), Krystal Klear, Nightwave, Spatial and a remix from Len Faki, among others. "The record carefully selects a combination of unreleased tracks and original compositions from both seasoned veterans and undiscovered artists and places them on the same plane," the label says.
Every release will be accompanied by a party with the records' featured artists scheduled to play. They'll celebrate their first compilation on Friday, March 4th at a new warehouse space in Brooklyn.
Listen to a mix with previews of the collection via THUMP below.
01. Braille - A Tune of Circumstance
02. Ariel Black - Advanced Color Theory
03. Pale Blue - Tougher
04. Nightwave - Moog Indigo
05. Krystal Klear - The Northern Quarter
06. Dinamo Azari - Jade Helm feat. Sylvermayne
07. Blacky II - I Don't
08. Cameron Traxxx - Let Me Tell You
09. Parris Mitchell - Rubber Jazz Band (Len Faki Remix)
10. Tom Snares - Acid Gate
11. Spatial - Prisoners Dilemma
12. Luka Tacon - Beyond Your Eyes
13. Curses - Isolumnocturn
14. Aquarian - Fellow's Court
The Umbrella will release G.O.D. Vol 1 on February 29th, 2016.