The 24-track mix is out in June.
fabric 88 is Elliott's first official mix since his Panorama Bar 06 effort for Ostgut Ton, which was voted RA's top mix of 2014. It's set for release on CD and digital formats on June 17th with a tracklist featuring the likes of Robert Hood, Mike Parker, DJ Skull, The Persuader, DVS1 and Fiedel.
Elliott first left his native United States to visit fabric in 2000 and debuted there as a DJ in 2005. Elliott had this to say about the mix: "fabric to me has always been about getting lost and locked into one continuous groove. It's never been about standalone songs. That's what I hope to achieve with this mix—a sum of parts that together create one whole feeling of rhythm."
The launch party is scheduled to take place ar fabric on Saturday, September 3rd, but further details are not yet available. Listen to clips of fabric 88 here.
01. King Cheetah - Water Maze
02. Borrowed Identity - LFI
03. Wincent Kunth - Unknown Deep
04. Black Boxx - Black Boxx EP2 (B1)
05. DJ Skull - Revenge Of The Synth
06. Phil Moffa - Ignition
07. Fiedel - Back Door (Tallmen 785 Remix)
08. Lapien - Searching
09. Kid Sublime - The Loop
10. Tensal - Achievement 3
11. Bas Mooy - Nearby Silent Horses
12. 3KZ - Machine
13. The Persuader - Inre Stenen
14. Anna Caragnano & Donato Dozzy - Parola
15. DVS1 - Tracking
16. James Ruskin - The Outsider
17. Robert Hood - Master Jack
18. Mike Parker - Luminescent Black
19. Orion - Patos
20. Steve O'Sullivan & Ben Sims present High-Life - Five Fingers In The West (UK Gold Remix)
21. Sub Space - Eleven + Twelve (Locked Grooves)
22. Z.I.P.P.O - Shift
23. Jack Murphy - B1
24. Anne-James Chaton with Alva Noto & Andy Moor - Chapitre VIII: Nihon No Tabi
Fabric Records will release fabric 88 on June 17th, 2016.
Photo credit: Jimmy Mould