Dustin O'Halloran—of A Winged Victory For The Sullen—also features on the post-classical collection, out in July.
130701 was founded in 2001 as an offshoot of FatCat Records. Alongside labels like Erased Tapes and Kranky, the UK imprint is an important node in the field of post-classical music. Its 11-track compilation, Eleven Into Fifteen features German composer Max Richter—who spoke to RA in February about his new work dedicated to sleep—as well as pianist Hauschka and Dustin O'Halloran, of the ambient duo A Winged Victory For The Sullen. Canadian vocalist and composer Ian William Craig also contributes material, as does Icelandic minimalist Jóhann Jóhannsson. The release coincides with 130701's 15th anniversary, and will be accompanied by a label showcase at the Brighton Festival on May 10th.
01. Olivier Alary - Yangtze
02. Dustin O'Halloran - Constreaux No. 2
03. Dmitry Evgrafov - Anthem
04. Set Fire To Flames - Barn Levitate
05. Resina - June
06. Hauschka - Quiet
70. Sylvain Chauveau – N B
08. Emilie Levienaise-Farrouch - Aletheia
09. Max Richter - Back Study
10. Ian William Craig - Tender Fire
11. Jóhann Jóhannsson - They Being Dead Yet Speaketh (Live At World Financial Center Winter Garden, New York)
130701 will release Eleven Into Fifteen: A 130701 Compilation on July 15th, 2016.