The Butterz producer has lined up a raft of originals, collaborations and exclusives for her 30-track mix.
The UK producer born Danielle Gooding has built up a strong following for her DJing and productions, which draw heavily from UK garage, grime and bass music. She's become closely associated with Elijah & Skilliam's Butterz label and has also put out tracks on Formula and Local Action. Her entry into the famed fabric series is heavy on exclusives from the likes of Champion and Terror Danjah, as well as originals and collaborations with artists like Miss Fire and Holy Goof.
She says: "I decided to produce most of the mix. I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone and do more than mix some of my favourite tunes from other artists. There are some tunes that you can listen to in front of a sunset with a pina colada, and others in there that will make you pull the dirtiest bass face." A couple of unreleased Flava D cuts appearing on Fabriclive 88, "Happy" and "Changed My Way," will be simultaneously released on a 10-inch.
Listen to "Happy."
01. Flava D - Intro
02. Flava D - Whistler
03. Taiki Nulight & Flava D - Conflict
04. Riddim Commission - Dem Tings Dere feat. D Double E
05. Champion - Gunshot
06. Flava D - Closer feat. Miss Fire
07. Flava D - Bleeding
08. Majestic - Crooks VIP
09. Flava D - Wheels
10. D Double E - Like This
11. DJ Q - Flavor
12. Flava D - Hold On
13. Moksi - What I Like (DJ Q Remix)
14. My Nu Leng & Flava D - Soul Shake
15. Swindle - Mad Ting (Flava D remix)
16. Flava D & DevelopMENT - Gun Down
17. Royal T & Deadbeat UK - Revenge
18. Flava D - Changed My Way
19. Notion - Glow
20. Flava D & Miss Fire - Happy
21. Flava D & Holy Goof - Section Request
22. Terror Danjah- Dollar Sign feat. Stush & Sticky
23. Flava D - In The Dance VIP
24. Distro - Off The Chain
25. Champion, Flava D & Slick Don - Kill Alla Dem
26. TuffCulture - To My Heart
27. Flava D - Clarity
28. Flava D - Motions
29. t q d - Only One
30. Flava D - Searching
fabric will release Fabriclive 88 on July 14th, 2016.