It features an unmixed two-disc compilation and an artist album from C-Jay.
Bedrock 18: Signals features an unmixed two-disc various artists compilation along with an artist album from Dutch Bedrock staple C-Jay. The compilation was curated by Digweed and comprises 21 new and exclusive tracks from label regulars and nwecomers, including Guy J, Dave Angel, Uner and a new version of Emerson, Digweed & Muir's "Fanfare." Marc Romboy and Lee Van Dowski are tapped for remixes. The third disc is Echoes, an ambient album that follows C-Jay's debut LP Backslider from earlier this year.
"It’s a really, really personal album," says C-Jay. "Whatever you do, brings you where you are now. It might be tagged as chillout or ambient music, but actually it's not 100% that—it's just me being me, making something no one else does."
Before Bedrock 18 drops, Digweed will hold a release party tonight in London at Ministry Of Sound, where the man himself will play an extended set. Listen to a mini-mix of the first disc from Digweed.
01. Emerson, Digweed & Muir - Fanfare (Darren Emerson Reprise)
02. Quivver - Mumbo Jumbo (Reprise)
03. Sebastian Markiewicz - Sensation
04. Collective Machine & Philipp Straub - Hold You In The Moment
05. Digitaria - Revenge Of The Fantasy
06. Emerson, Digweed & Muir - Fanfare (Marc Romboy Moving Atoms Mix)
07. Amari - Cult Vision
08. Moonface - Across The Gulf Of Space
09. Guy J - 2026
10. Lee Van Dowski - 8H24
11. Eagles & Butterflies - Murder Was The Bass (Lee Van Dowski Remix)
01. Quivver - This Was (Reprise)
02. Stelios Vassiloudis - Volver
03. Tiefstone - Kratos
04. CJ Jeff - Side Effects
05. Sam Jaspersohn - Islands
06. D-Nox & Beckers - Mondays
07. Uner - The Dock and the Elevator
08. Ryan Davis & Microtrauma - Recurrence
09. Dave Angel - Inside Out
10. Kontakt - Wild Forest
Disc 3: Echoes
03. The Experience Of Love
05. Carte Blanche
06. BackSlider Part 3 (C-Jay’s Endless Ambient Remix)
Bedrock will release Bedrock 18: Signals on December 2nd, 2016.