Music from Agoria, Rone, Francesco Tristano and Murcof features on the 19-track record, due out in January.
The French label, run by Alexandre Cazac and Yannick Matray, has pulled together 19 tracks for the retrospective compilation, including popular cuts like Danton Eeprom's "Confessions Of An English Opium-Eater," Rone's "Bora Vocal," Oxia's "Harmonie" and Agoria's "Speechless," which features Carl Craig. The release will coincide with a series of label showcase, with stops in Laval (February 11th), Saint-Denis de La Réunion (February 25th), Rennes (March 11th) and Paris (March 17th) already confirmed.
InFiné launched in 2006 after Cazac and Matray joined forces with Sebastien Devaud, AKA Agoria. (Devaud left in 2007 to focus on his career). The first release was a cover of Derrick May's "Strings of Life" by Francesco Tristano. The likes of Rone, Aufgang, Danton Eeprom and Clara Moto have all contributed since, expanding the label's sound to classical, ambient, IDM and minimal techno. Most recently, InFiné released a collaborative album from Mexican ambient producer Murcof and French classical pianist Vanessa Wagner—read Holly Dicker's review here.
01. Arandel - In D#7
02. Rone - Bora Vocal
03. Oxia - Harmonie
04. Downliners Sekt - Silent Ascent
05. Murcof - Paloma IV
06. Clara Moto - Silently feat. Mimu
07. Don Niño - Beats
08. Bachar Mar-Khalifé - Ya Nas
09. Apparat - Arcadia
10. Pedro Soler & Gaspar Claus - Caminos
11. Francesco Tristano - The Melody
12. Composer - Check Chuck
13. Spitzer - Too hard Too Breathe feat. Kid A
14. The (Hypothetical) Prophets - Wallenberg (French Version)
15. Aufgang - Barock
16. Cubenx - First Wave Front
17. Danton Eeprom - Confessions Of An English Opium-Eater
18. Agoria - Speechless feat. Carl Craig
19. Bruce Brubaker - Knee Play 4
InFiné will release InFiné 10 on January 6th, 2017.