Perfume Advert and Happa are among the other contributors to the two-cassette set.
Contemporary Dance, the UK label's first 2017 release, will take the form of a two-cassette box set featuring 18 tracks in total. As usual, a cross-section of leftfield-leaning techno and house producers have been recruited, including Clouds, Patricia, Lumisokea, Perfume Advert, Happa & Pete Martell, MCMXCI (1991) and Annanan, who last month appeared on Opal Tapes' Black Opal offshoot. John Powell-Jones provided cover artwork.
The box set will be available in an edition of just 96. The compilation is also coming out digitally, and a T-shirt is in the works as well.
Listen to "Tired Of You," a collaboration between Annanan and Maroje T.
01. Happa & Pete Martell - NR Off
02. Lumisokea - Jenseits (Dub)
03. Stefan Jós - Drinking From The Well
04. Emra Grid - Overhead Lume
05. Perfume Advert - Emotion Engine
06. Lyubocha - Antipatiya
07. Patricia - Static Scene
08. CAO - Black Jungle For Geometrist
09. Manse - Athletics
10. Cop Envy - Cue Two
11. DJ Ford Foster - This Track Is 4 U
12. Annanan - Tired Of You feat. Maroje T
13. Clouds - Peder Skram
14. Metrist - Assume I Do It All On Purpose
15. E-Saggila - Assisting God
16. $$$TAG$$$ - 60B
17. MCMXCI - Begin Harassment
18. XDCVR - X
Opal Tapes will release Contemporary Dance on January 6th, 2017.