The second-to-last CD in the beloved series will come out in June.
Though Sasha has been a regular at fabric for years, fabric 99 marks his first official collaboration with the London venue, where he says he always plays differently than at any other club in the world.
The mix features "broken beats and ambient note progressions combined with melodic techno and uplifting house," according the to press release. There are tracks from George FitzGerald, DJ Koze, Crowdpleaser, Mathew Jonson, Objekt and more. The mix also includes two exclusive and unreleased cuts from Sasha himself.
It's still unclear whether fabric's other long-running series, Fabriclive, will also end at the 100th instalment.
01. Agnes Obel - Stretch Your Eyes (Ambient Acapella) / Agnes Obel - Stretch Your Eyes (Quiet Village Remix)
02. Marbert Rocel - I Wanna (Heitzberg Theorem Club Edit)
03. Kora (CA) - Ovo
04. Tom Flynn - Cup Of Joe
05. Indigo - Sunrise / CLOSE - My Way feat. Joe Dukie
06. DJ Hell - Guede (Joyce Muniz Terror + Natur Remix)
07. Ghosts On Tape - Nature's Law (Jus-Ed Remix)
08. Whitesquare - Abraxas
09. Crowdpleaser - After Rhône 2013
10. Exercise One & Mathew Jonson - Lost Forever In A Happy Crowd
11. Sasha - Smoke Monk (Fabric Mix)
12. Objekt - Needle & Thread
13. Jono Ma & Dreems - A Love Trance Mission From Nk To 7s
14. Efdemin - Acid Bells (DJ Koze Edit)
15. Javier Logares & Kaarel - La Cuarta Galaxia (Tiefschwarz Remix) / George Fitzgerald - Echo Forgets (Sasha's Moog-apella)
16. Carl Craig - At Les feat. Francesco Tristano, Les Siècles & François-Xavier Roth (Antigone Remix)
17. BAILE – Amae feat. Felicia Douglass (Sasha fabric1999 Mix)
Fabric Records will release fabric 99 on June 22nd, 2018.