Via App, Object Blue and Cienfuegos contribute to the 30-track charity album.
Curated by DJ and producer Jaclyn Kendall, it includes contributions from Via App, Cienfuegos, Wetware and Object Blue. It mostly skews towards darker electronics, spanning industrial, techno, IDM and noise.
All proceeds from the sale of the compilation will be donated to Adalah, a Palestinian non-profit organization that, during last month's deadly protests in Gaza, was "on the front lines providing legal aid to peaceful protesters," Kendall writes.
"Please consider giving more than $10 if you are able to," she continues. "Everything helps and donations are needed now more than ever." Donate and purchase at Bandcamp.
01. Via App - Meeting of Ancestors / Palestinian Human Right to Return Home
02. Unromantic - Desist
03. J. Carter - They Dance to the Sounds of Their Backs Breaking
04. Cienfuegos - El Mundo Alucinante
05. S. English - Grace Period
06. Jaclyn Kendall - Great March of Return
07. Discorde - Nakba
08. Wetware - Slow Cackle
09. Deflector - Crowbar
10. Hob - Untitled
11. Jesse Osborne-Lanthier - Settlements In Four Parts
12. Enrique - Hands Make Plans
13. Object Nlue - Cerco
25. Motiv-a - Simacopal
15. Joel Eel - Soft Bedding
16. Overland - Force
17. Lower Tar - The Rat
18. Nick Klein - Hooch
19. Nailbiter - Mo's Motor
20. Soren Roi - Bedlam
21. Sean Pierce - ECATLM
22. Stacey Sexton - Void
23. Adiós Mundo Cruel - Jus Soli
24. Lacedetail - Pounce
25. Kaade - Lightly
26. Experimental Housewife - Scared Of The Midwest
27. Maŕa - Church
28. Soeur Acéphale - Un Florilège De Tissus Cicatriciels, 3
29. Statues Of Eden - Gravel
30. Sarah Snider - Mawtini
Read our feature from April about Palestine's creative retreat, The Walled Off Hotel.
Never A Land Without People is out now.