The three albums, from Moore and Dominick Fernow's Prurient and Vatican Shadow aliases, are part of Amazon Original series.
Dominick Fernow, the prolific force behind the Vatican Shadow and Prurient projects as well as the Hospital Productions label, talked with FACT about his love of Halloween: "Halloween speaks to the deeper psyche in us all—the curiosity of the unknown, about overcoming fear—which despite its frightful iconography is ultimately a positive celebration."
Upstate New York-based musician Steve Moore, meanwhile, has long been a go-to for analogue synth horror soundtracks, composing scores for movies like The Guest and Cub. All three albums are available exclusively for stream and purchase exclusively through Amazon Music, but Fernow's two albums will also come via Hospital Productions while Moore's is out on VCO Records, the label he runs with his Zombi bandmate A.E. Paterra.
Listen to clips from all three albums.
Prurient - Noise For Halloween Night
01. Celebration Of Mortality (Halloween)
02. Home Invasion (October 31st)
03. Hellraiser Electronics
04. Transylvanian Annihilation
05. Incomplete Resurrection (Mary Shelley's Frankenstein)
06. Choir Of Vampires
07. Obituary Bright Moon
08. Graveyard Voyeurism (Dedicated To Phantasm)
09. Poison Apple
10. Victims Of Eternal Doom
Vatican Shadow - Church Of All Hallows' Eve
01. Torchlight (Church Of All Hallow's Eve)
02. Iconophilia (Death On Display)
03. Guide Within The Waters Of Tiamat
04. October Road Between Life And Death
05. Return To The Tree Of Knowledge
06. Deliverance From Possession
07. Loyal To Evil
08. Exorcism Training Course
09. Paradise Lost (Hidden Face Of The Devil)
10. Manhattan Is A Haunted City
Steve Moore - The Haunted Library
01. The Haunted Library
02. No Humans Allowed
03. Spooky Little Potions
04. Most Eyes
05. Haunted Hayride
06. T'was The Night
07. Monster Jam
08. Zombie Island
09. Witch's Wardrobe
10. The Haunted Library (Reprise)
Noise For Halloween Night, Church Of All Hallows' Eve and The Haunted Library are out now.