The annual Earthcore Carnival is set to take place 25-27 November somewhere in the Victorian countryside. The first names in the lineup have been released.
Earthcore Carnival are also introducing a new concept this year with Club 333, a VIP area at Earthcore. Club 333 is an enclosed licenced area which will be situated behind the mainfloor at earthcore.
Benefits of the Club 333 ticket include:
- VIPs will get to wine, dine and hang out with ALL the internationals
- Free wine, beer and spirits from 6 pm - 1 am Friday night and 6 pm - 5 am Saturday/Sunday
- Complete private dancefloor with local and international artists
- Fully enclosed area with lounge suites, full service table hosts and fully carpeted
- Free finger food
- VIP lanyards for access
- Private cinema with live video feed of the big acts performing on the mainfloor
- Private beer garden
- Private clean toilets
- Free massages
If that sounds better to you than being front and centre at each stage, or relaxing under a tree, then pay the $333 +bf to gain an event pass and VIP access. These tickets are limited to 333 people.
First round lineup for Earthcore Carnival
Metal Sharon (live) - world 1st exclusive (Posford & Merv Eat Static)
Eat Static (live)
Propellerheads DJ set
Shpongle dj set - Simon Posford
The Amorphous Androgynous (The Future Sound of London's psychedelic band) (live)
Juno Reactor (live)
System 7 (live)
Perry Farrell (Porno for Pyros, Janes Addiction) DJ set
Orbital (DJ set) Phil Hartnoll
Dark Soho (live)
Machine Gun Falatio
Sub 6 (live)
Phoney Orphants (live)
and many more to be announced.