The iconic Melbourne club's first release is a compilation marking the 20th anniversary of its weekly Saturday, The Late Show.
The local clubbing institution, which first opened in 1997, is launching Revolver Upstairs Records in tandem with the 20th anniversary of its weekly Saturday night party, The Late Show. As We Know It, the 14-track compilation that will inaugurate the label, has been curated by founding resident Ransom and features original music made specifically for Saturday night airplay from TLS residents like Prequel, Lewis Cancut, Lotus Moonchild, Paz, Hysteric, Statue and Jimmy le Mac.
The launch will be celebrated on December 14th at Revolver Upstairs, with all of the 14 artists on the compilation playing across the club's two rooms.
Listen to a preview of the release.
01. Lewis CanCut - Scratch Track
02. Jimmy Le Mac - Revolution
03. STATUE - Cast
04. Common Underground - Rave Track 5
05. Snot Nose Punk - Step Up 2
06. Hysteric - Seychelles 626
07. Paz - Icypoles
08. Alex Virr - Mad Ting
09. Lotus Moonchild - Stand By Sharon
10. General Purpose - Can We Please Get Out Drink Cards
11. Coldpast - Champa
12. Binofski - Disco Sandwich
13. Prequel - Bare With Me
14. Ransom - The Downslide
Revolver Upstairs Records will release As We Know It on December 13th, 2019.