Josh Wink, Joel Mull and Ink & Needle make the cut on Diggers' latest 'Transitions' mix.
'Transitions 3' is the latest peek into Digweed's record box. The first volume revealed an agenda of ravey German electro house and the second returned to hypnotic synths and shimmering melodies. So what’s up in Digweedland in September 2007? Volume three promises darker tech house and bleepy techno with cuts from rejuvenated technoists Josh Wink, Joel Mull and Umek; Israeli's Guy Gerber, Chaim and Guy J; and Get Physical's Einzelkind and Paul Ritch. The latest installment also sees Digweed quicker on the mix than ever before, racing through twenty cuts, each one edited by himself, on just a single CD.
1. COMA – coma 1 (Intro Edit)
2. Marc Marzenit – Spheere
3. Sweet N Candy – There
4. Lawrence – Along The Wire (Superpitcher Mix)
5. Einzelkind - Maferefumeco
6. Christian Fischer – Advance Panorama
7. Daniela Stickroth – Chest In The Attic
8. Joel Mull – Begun The End Has
9. Paul Ritch - Messene
10. Reshuffle - Paparazzi
11. Pelle Buys – Come Into My World (Chaim Mix)
12. Chaim - Genesis
13. Dusty Kid – Kore [mashed with…]
14. Aldo Cadiz – JS Cuba
15. Ink & Needle - Seven
16. Someone Else - Lowdown Brittle (Wink's Profound Sound Interpretation)
17. Solead – Giddy Down (Jamie Stevens Mix)
18. Adam Freeland – Silverlake Pills (Gui Boratto Remix)
19. Umek - Ricochet Effect
20. Guy J – Save me
The CD will also come with a new 25-minute track made by Digweed along with longtime production partner Nick Muir. If it’s good enough for Villalobos…
'Transitions 3' mixed by John Digweed is released on September 24, 2007.